This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Pigeon Toe Ceramics

These sweet ceramic works of art are by a brand called Pigeon Toe Ceramics.



<image sources = Pigeon Toe Ceramics>
This little excerpt is taken from their website

"Founded in Portland, Oregon in 2009, Pigeon Toe Ceramics is the brainchild of fine artist and designer Lisa Jones. With a flair for modern, Scandinavian design and a knack for the craft, Lisa and her team lovingly mold each vessel, basin and bowl with delicate strength."

I love the Scandanavian influence, especially the sparse use of colour. I just adore these little cups.

Along with the cups, they also make gorgeous little string fairy lights, vases, bowls and light fittings.

If I could get my hands on any of these, I definitely would. Delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment