This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Pantone

Whenever I think about colour swatches, I think about Pantone.

"In 1963, Lawrence Herbert, Pantone's founder, created an innovative system for identifying, matching and communicating colors to solve the problems associated with producing accurate color matches in the graphic arts community. His insight that the spectrum is seen and interpreted differently by each individual led to the innovation of the PANTONE® MATCHING SYSTEM®, a book of standardized color in fan format."

They have expanded their collection into everyday items such as mugs, espresso cups, cufflinks, business card holders and even Visa cards (I should not have learnt about that).

Here are a few of my favourites:

Colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment