This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A little mixtape volume 1.

If you follow my other blog, you'd know that I am a huge fan of music and mixtapes. I think that creating the right mixtape for a specific occasion or season or day is just the best thing ever. I also love making little mixtapes for friends with hand made booklets and track listing - very special.

I have decided to make a mixtape to celebrate this glorious Sunday afternoon in Sydney. 31 degrees celsius? oh you shouldn't have but you did, Sydney - thank you!

(this is North Curl Curl on Sydney's beautiful Northern Beaches)

  1. Phoenix - Love Like a Sunset Part II
  2. Yeasayer - Madder Red
  3. Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes
  4. Bombay Bicycle Club - Always Like This
  5. Fleet Foxes - Drops In The River
  6. Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
  7. Jonathan Boulet - You're A Animal
  8. Miami Horror - Sometimes
  9. Sparkadia - Talking Like I'm Falling Downstairs
  10. Gypsy & The Cat - Watching Me, Watching You
  11. Matt Van Schie - Journey
  12. Boy & Bear - Fall At Your Feet
  13. Feldberg - Dreamin'
  14. Beach House - Darling
  15. SoKo - I'll Kill Her
  16. The Jezabels - Hurt Me
  17. The Bravery - Tyrant
  18. Deerhunter - Coronado
  19. The National - Fake Empire
  20. Born Ruffians - Little Garcon
ENJOY.

Also note, all songs are available for purchase on iTunes. I'd also be interested in reading what you'd put in your lazy afternoon playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment