This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Mixtape vol. 2

My second mixtape.

1. Sally Seltmann - Dream About Changing
2. Hungry Kids of Hungary - You Ain't Always There
3. Paul Dempsey - Safety in Numbness
4. Sarah Blasko - All I Want
5. Simon & Garfunkel - The Only Living Boy in New York
6. Little Red - Fool
7. MGMT - The Handshake
8. Animal Collective - Bluish
9. Frightened Rabbit - The Wrestle
10. Yeasayer - I Remember
11. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
12. Born Ruffians - Foxes Mate For Life
13. Little Red - Forget About Your Man
14. Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
15. The Maccabees - William Powers
16. Gypsy & The Cat - Sight of a Tear
17. Little Birdy - Six Months in a Leaky Boat
18. Washed Out - Belong
19. Fleet Foxes - He Doesn't Know Why
20. Beach House - Silver Soul

a lot of these artists are Australian - all songs are available for purchase on iTunes though you'd have to check if you have overseas versions of iTunes because I'm not sure if they're all the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment