This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Music Monday featuring Hungry Kids of Hungary

Hungry Kids of Hungary - Escapades
I had been told by someone (I can't remember who it was) that this album was overrated and I shouldn't bother getting it. They were wrong, it's a wonderful album and I regret not getting it sooner.

Tracklisting...

1. Coming Around
2. Wristwatch
3. Closer Apart
4. Let You Down
5. You Ain't Always There
6. Scattered Diamonds
7. No Returns
8. Eat Your Heart Out
9. Set It Right
10. China Will Wait
11. The Vacationer
12. The Window Shopper
13. Airsick

Standout tracks for me include "You Ain't Always There" which sounds kinda old school - I get a kinda Hall & Oates vibe - it's my favourite from Escapades, "China Will Wait" which is a little more up beat but good all the same and "Coming Around" which has a Little Red/60s feel to it.

Pretty awesome album, I'd recommend buying it - it's available on iTunes too. They are a wonderful band to see live as well and they're a bunch of lovely boys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment