This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chill out mixtape


Chill out mixtape… because I’m freaking stressed.
1. Phoenix - Love Like A Sunset (Part II)
2. Beach House - Silver Soul
3. Department of Eagles - No One Does It Like You
4. Washed Out - Feel It All Around
5. Fleet Foxes - Mykonos
6. Ernest Ellis - When I Feel Like Jesus’ Son the World Will Feel Much Different
7. Air - Playground Love
8. Augie March - Asleep in Perfection
9. Band of Horses - Infinite Arms
10. Bon Iver - Creature Fear
11. Born Ruffians - Red, Yellow and Blue
12. Yeasayer - I Remember
13. Whitley - More Than Life
14. Turin Brakes - Rain City
15. Sufjan Stevens - To Be Alone With You
16. The Temper Trap - Love Lost
17. The Shins - New Slang
18. The Radio Dept. - Pulling Our Weight
19. Noah & the Whale - My Broken Heart
20. The Middle East - Blood

Farväl.

Also, because I've been so busy with uni work I have taken a hiatus from Tuesday Treasures for a while... I should be back in action in June after the exams finish, until then there should be a few artist spotlights that I promised before.


1 comment: