This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

a little mixtape vol. 5

Dedicated to my friend, Matt. 





  1. Bon Iver - Calgary
  2. Papercuts - White are the Waves
  3. Beach House - 10 Mile Stereo
  4. Ernest Ellis - Won't Grow
  5. Noah and the Whale - My Broken Heart 
  6. Guineafowl - Botanist
  7. Sparkadia - Mary
  8. Peter Bjorn And John - Objects of My Affection
  9. Bombay Bicycle Club - Always Like This
  10. YesYou - Half of It
  11. The Vaccines - If You Wanna
  12. Boy & Bear - Feeding Line
  13. Fleet Foxes - Battery Kinzie
  14. Bear in Heaven - You Do You
  15. Foster the People - I Would Do Anything For You
  16. The Drums - Book of Stories
  17. Born Ruffians - Nova-Leigh
  18. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Round and Round
  19. Cold War Kids - Mine is Yours
  20. The Shins - Caring is Creepy 
Farväl

No comments:

Post a Comment