This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Artist spotlight: Matt Walters

This charming young man, Matt Walters is just about to release his debut album entitled "Farewell Youth". It should hit the stands in early May (around about the 6th).


Hailing from Melbourne and with a couple of EPs under his belt, this 25 year old is definitely no new comer to the Australian music scene. His ethereal tunes leave you wanting more and his lyrics are just charming. He is a true "artiste" in every sense of the word.

Notable tracks include "I Would Die For You"  and "Talking in My Sleep" (from his EP called "Talking in My Sleep"), "Echo On" and "All I Know" (from his EP called "Echo On") and if these are anything to go by, his album will be just as lovely.

Matt is a singer/songwriter you should definitely look out for and have a listen to. His EPs are available for purchase on iTunes and you can listen to his tunes online here.

Some eye candy (he is pretty gorgeous) and ear candy? why not.






Happy listening (and swooning)!

No comments:

Post a Comment