This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

a chillwave mixtape

I love chillwave music. Here are some of my favourite laid back tracks compiled into one neat package... 


1. Memory Tapes - Today Is Our Life
2. Deerhunter - Helicopter
3. Washed Out - Feel It All Around
4. Neon Indian - Mind, Drips
5. Kisses - People Can Do The Most Amazing Things
6. Toro y Moi - Still Sound
7. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Round and Round
8. Washed Out - You and I
9. Blood Orange - Sutphin Boulevard 
10. Hypnolove - Holiday Reverie
11. Neon Indian - Halogen (I Could Be A Shadow)
12. Simone Fedi - Bitter Devotion
13. Matt Van Schie - Journey
14. Active Child - Hangin' On 
15. Beach House - Silver Soul
16. Snakadatal - Air
17. Kisses - Bermuda 
18. Your Nature - Forward Motion


all songs are available on iTunes. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment