This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back to blogging.

It's about time I sat down and wrote some decent posts.

What with being back at uni as a second year nursing student and working two days a week for Dad, I am finding it hard to juggle everything in my life. Not to worry, I have some good ideas for posts in my head which will hopefully come to fruition in the next couple of weeks.

I recently saw Neon Indian, Washed Out, and Portugal. The Man in concert and I thought I would write a bit about that, also I will write about the impending Bon Iver concert in the "Bon Iver week" as I have coined it.

That said, I am sitting here with a gigantic nursing textbook on my lap, a big nursing drug guide to my right and fretting about my impending clinical placement in Darlinghurst starting on the Monday of my birthday week... it's all systems go around here and I think if I stop I'll probably freak out. Anyway, enough of the personal stuff, stay tuned for when I get down to business!

In the mean time, here is a chilled out Koala to keep you amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment