This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Triple J Hottest 100, 2014

10. Wildcat! Wildcat! - Hero

This is tha JAM!

9. Snakadaktal - The Sun II

Burst my lungs

8. The Shins - So Now What?

I had this crazy idea

7. #1 Dads - Return To {Ft. Tom Snowdon} 


I'm just having a hard time, yeah.

6. Dustin Tebbutt - Bones 



5. Husky - I'm Not Coming Back


4. Bon Iver - Heavenly Father



3. Asgeir - Higher

I lift my mind to the sky and I let it take flight

2. Glass Animals - Gooey


right my little pooh bear

1. The Kite String Tangle - Arcadia 

you were trying to make it work,
you were sleeping in my shirt, Arcadia.
sometimes things don't come full circle
I was hoping that you'd care
I was distant, I was scared, Arcadia...


No comments:

Post a Comment