This is a blog about music.



you can visit my every day blog here, you contact me via the "ask" box on that blog as well.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Triple J Hottest 100, 2012

It was hard to choose my ultimate favourite songs of 2012 but I managed to compile it down to a list of 10...




  1. Freelance Whales - Follow Through
  2. The Shins - Simple Song
  3. Flume - Sleepless (Ft. Jezzabell Doran)
  4. Beach House - Wild
  5. Grizzly Bear - Yet Again
  6. Passion Pit - Carried Away
  7. The Lumineers - Ho Hey
  8. Grizzly Bear - Speak In Rounds
  9. Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks  
  10. Chairlift - I Belong In Your Arms 


Honourable mentions go to:

  • Freelance Whales - Splitting
  • Cub Scouts - Do You Hear + Told You So
  • Last Dinosaurs - Andy 
  • Passion Pit - It's Not My Fault, I'm Happy + Take a Walk 
  • Beach House - Troublemaker + Other People 
  • Jonathan Boulet - This Is A Song Called Ragged
  • Flume - Insane (Ft. Moon Holiday) 

No comments:

Post a Comment